...What We Do...
At James R. Dugue Family Optometry, we are dedicated to the health and well-being of our patients' eye. Dr. Dugue is a versatile eye care provider who can treat patients for a wide variety of issues. From red eyes and allergies, to the diagnosis and treatment of Glaucoma, complications due to Diabetes and other serious diseases of the eye, Dr. Dugue's experience and expertise make him the ideal choice for all of your eye care needs.
In addition, Dr. Dugue performs detailed and thorough routine examinations. He is skilled in fitting a variety of contact lenses, from the most basic to the more complicated specialty lenses. Dr. Dugue will work with each patient to achieve the highest level of comfort and sharpest vision possible.
- Complete Eye Examinations for Adults and Children
- Full Contact Lens Fitting Services
- Emergency Eye Care
- Foreign Bodies
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Glaucoma
- Dry Eye, Including Punctal Plugs
- Eye Surgery Consultation and Co-management
- Cataract Surgery Co-management
- Laser Vision Consultation, Pre-Op/Post-Op Care
- Custom Fashion Eyewear, Cutting Edge to Value Priced
- Prescription and Non-Prescription Sunglasses
- Sports and Safety Eyewear
- Prescription Dive Masks
- Wide Selection of Daily and Disposable Contact Lenses
- Disposable Contact Lenses for Bifocals and Astigmatism
- Specialty Contact Lenses for Keratoconus, Post Surgical
Ectasia, and other irregular corneas
- Color Tinted Contact Lenses
- Rigid Gas Permeable Lenses